family
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas is officially over...
So today was the day I spent most of the morning taking down all the Christmas decorations, getting the boxes out of the garage only to fill them up and return them to their appropriate shelf until next winter, and replace Christmas decor with the usual, what now seems boring, items. Then, the tree! Oh, the tree! The tree that has been up since the first weekend of December was officially gone. I mean, gone gone. So gone that even taking the ornaments off the tree caused needles, even branches, to fall to the floor. Very sad. I managed to get it out the front door with not too many needles to vacuum up and left it on the front porch for Rick, which he took care of when he got home (thanks honey)! I moved the furniture back, cleaned everything up and officially said "adios" to Christmas. Ok, so as i am typing this sitting in the front room i see the red lights of our outside decorations. Ah ha...Christmas is not over after all! Maybe i should re-title this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your top 10 list and that Jevan wanted to know what food group spaghetti was in. So cute.
ReplyDelete