family

family

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Welcome to the Wilskey Family 4 Blog

This is officially my first blog! Yahoo. I have to say that this is inspired by 2 people in my life. One is my cousin, Wendy, who invited me to see her blog and i loved reading what was going on in her life and actually learned some things about her that i didn't know, even though we are related. I thought maybe i could do the same, either inspire someone else or let you learn new things about me that you didn't know! Thanks, Wendy! :) 2nd is my friend, Shaine, who i know from high school. She, like me, enjoys her 2 small kids and didn't want to "forget" anything as time goes so quickly with young kids. Sooooo, i decided to sign up and start the Wilskey Family 4 blog to share with you and to allow myself to remember the moments that matter most!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl - i've inspired 2 people to blog now - I love it! I love reading about the kiddos and your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited Jac that you are blogging. It definately makes me feel more connected to people that are far away and that you can't talk to all the time. Glad that you liked my blog, it has been my creative outlet of sorts and I like writing so it works. Except when things get busy and people start harrassing(nicely) about why you aren't blogging..... :)

    ReplyDelete