Swimming at Nammy's pool.
This weather has been amazing! The heat is a blessing and a curse all at the same time. Love being out in the sun, feeling the vitamin d soaking in, swimming in the pool, being warm. The downside is sun-burned cheeks on kids due to swimming for hours and sleeping can be uncomfortable. We had crazy thunderstorms here yesterday which were awesome to watch/listen to.
We have been searching for homes, haven't found anything yet. We will be going tomorrow to look again.
We went swimming today, it was lovely, the kids are doing great! The kids and I watched a movie, ate popcorn and ice cream....whoa, it was a treat! Fun though.
And, finally, I received the news from my Dad that my cousin Wendy, who i spoke about being one of the people who inspired me to start this, had her 2nd baby today! A boy, 8 pounds, no name yet. I heard they are all doing good so far, that she had a long couple days. She is amazing... she has been through so much. This baby is a living miracle, i am so happy for her and Joe and Abby. I can't wait to meet this little guy and witness some of God's greatest work.
No comments:
Post a Comment