I started with my preschoolers this week! I have a really good group of kids, and families. We spent this week learning new class routines, how to talk to friends and who everyone's new friends are. It was a great first week!
Kylah got her blood pressure/heart rate checked Thursday, numbers were EXACTLY the same. I was bummed, but the doctor reassured me that with her thyroid numbers still high, it is causing those numbers to rise also. He was happy that they hadn't gotten higher! I guess that makes sense, I was just hoping they would've gone down. It means right now that she will probably need to take the heart medicine longer. She also had to get a flu shot, which she wasn't happy about but ended up being very brave. Jevan will be getting a flu shot too, as the doctor recommmended it for kids.
This weekend is going to be a quiet one. Enjoyed dinner last night with good friends and this morning woke up to rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment