family

family

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Update, Update

Yes, a lot  little  behind with entries, trying to catch up.  Running around with sports kid, afterschool activities, work, events, holiday shopping (what?) and now… puppy, I am doing my best.  Here are the latest happenings.

Basketball Girl:  Kylah had her first game & they won 25-20 (they now keep score, kinda nice) and…she scored 14 points!  So fun watching her play!

IMG_3896IMG_3898IMG_3902IMG_3903IMG_3950

score keepers

IMG_3912

Jevan was honored recently in the academic assembly for his 4.0 first semester.  I am grateful that both our kids love school, they are both doing very well and work hard.  I also like that the school takes time to recognize the academic achievement in students!  We are so proud.

20131213_08573320131213_150151

Great time with family in Sequim for Thanksgiving.

* Decorating Grandma’s tree*

IMG_3701IMG_3703IMG_3706IMG_3709IMG_3711IMG_3713IMG_3714IMG_3716IMG_3718IMG_3719IMG_3721

* Annual chocolate turkey smashing!*

IMG_3731IMG_3734

they killed it

IMG_3750

 

*family pictures*IMG_3742IMG_3743IMG_3745

* whipped cream lessons by Aunt Jode*

IMG_3746IMG_3747

*Grampy made individual pumpkin pies*

IMG_3749IMG_3751

 

cousins and games and fun!20131128_10490620131129_10585120131129_201829

 

Festival of Trees

* Kylah and Jevan’s favorites

 20131130_11243320131130_11273520131130_11371020131130_11573720131130_121503

The bowling crew20131130_135000

pizza making

20131130_172013

a night out with sis and Cami

20131130_231059

No comments:

Post a Comment