We headed out this morning to the pumpkin patch and I realized just how much I love fall. I am always sad to see summer go, but the beautiful fall trees, pumpkins, apples & the smell of pumpkin scent, muffins, etc. makes me feel so warm and cozy. I love it.
We met our old neighbors, The Harvills, at the pumpkin patch. We tried a new place this year, an apple farm...Bellewood Acres. They have a pumpkin patch, too, so we came home with pumpkins, honeycrisp apples, dried corn and a gourd. Kylah's teacher passed out gourds at school on Friday so she was very interested in the gourd selection and wanted to bring another one home. The weather was beautiful, a little windy...but the sun was shining, no rain coats needed this year! And I have to say, pumpkins, apples and corn stalks make for great photos. Happy Fall everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment